Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Hillaria Mala

Amici, Americani et Compatriotae,

I cannot withstand watching neither hearing this godless vile idolatrous woman of wickedness and depravity advocate baby murdering and sodomy sanctification. God had the dogs eat the corpse of Jezebel whose eunuchs threw her out of a 2nd floor window because she had righteous Naboth the Jezreelite murdered for his vineyard. What the heck does this witch of bloody murder and sexual perversion think is in store for her?

Livia started out immediately by advocating baby murdering and sodomy sanctification. I despise, loathe, abhor and detest her to the very bottom of the fabric of my being. I had to go into the other room as my Filipina wife continues to watch, fascinated at the low depths to which American politics have sunk. If Livia Drusilla Augusta Caesar is elected, then be prepared to do what the Maccabean brothers did to defend the Jews against the evil Seleucids. Mark my word - persecution will come with her victory. She would be the dictator that that proud feminist Rod Adams at Atomic Insights says is Donald Trump. (As a side note, do male feminists have testicles? Where has their manhood gone?)

I must now stop because I am too agitated. I cannot stop this insanity. I have no control over it. We see being repeated now what happened in ancient Judah and Israel as they rejected the Lord their God, and His response will be the same: attack and subjugation by our enemies. God is NOT a disinterested spectator in the events of human affairs. He will show mercy on unborn babies. Indeed, we always ask that God will have mercy, and His mercy for the innocent will be His justice on the heads of liberal progressive feminists.

No comments:

Post a Comment