Friday, February 24, 2017

Attenuatus Quod Veritatem de Immigratione Illegale Narravi

Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo
Amici,

I had an interesting exchange today on Facebook with a person about immigration and related social justice topics. Of course I oppose illegal immigration of drug lords and gangsters from Mexico and South America, and unrestricted immigration of Muslims from lands of Islamic fascism. I used a personal example where I was able to help some immigrants and I stated that unless and until someone puts his money where his mouth is, then he does not merit having an opinion on the matter. This man then accused me of being bitter. I responded that if I say nothing about what I do and oppose illegal immigration, then I shall be accused of being a hater and a racist; but if I say what I do and oppose illegal immigration, then I shall be accused of being bitter. As I wrote in a previous post, it is much like what Matthew 11:16-17 records:

“But to what shall I compare this generation? It is like children sitting in the market places and calling to their playmates, ‘We piped to you, and you did not dance; we wailed, and you did not mourn.’

Then I did some research on this man and found posted on his various Facebook pages photographs of other men in sexually seductive, sometimes half-naked poses. So it became apparent that I was dealing with a sodomite for whom the calls of "love, love, love" take on a very different meaning than what St. Paul envisioned in 1st Corinthians 13. Apparently this man ignores Romans 1:18-32. Needless to say, he is now blocked.

Female Islamic Terrorist
I mention this as a warning to everyone: when a person whom you do not know accuses you of being a hater or being bitter for no other reason than your support of defending the Republic against drug lords, gangsters, rapists, murderers and Jihadists, then chances are that that person has a secret and that secret needs to be exposed to the light of day. I am sick and tired of being marginalized and ridiculed for believing in the Constitution as it is written, and for expecting each person to pull his own weight, and for insisting that those who complain should do something positive to alleviate the problem that they see instead of just shooting their mouths off.

Yes, we should help the poor and disadvantaged. That's our job, not Caesar's, as adopted children of the Great King, and citizens in the Heavenly Kingdom. But that's no excuse to fail to protect our women and children against the murderous violence of Hispanic gangsters and Muslim terrorists. We can make the decision for ourselves to be martyrs, but we have no right to make our women and children martyrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment