Sunday, April 16, 2017

Nulla Ecclesia

Amici, Americani, Compatriotae,

I have not attended church for the past several weeks. I am disgusted with Pope Francis, the Argentinian Marxist Peronist. I am equally disgusted with Novus Ordo Masses being Protestantized. Further, I have attended a few Protestant services, but they are all invalid and invariably some heretical teaching is issued from the pulpit. And there are no Eastern Orthodox churches near where I live. And I can't go back to the Orthodox Anglican Church - too much bad history.

I am just disgusted and depressed. There is nowhere to go.

1 comment:

  1. Well, no matter how bad it is there's always someone there to whom it's more upsetting.
    Whenever I feel like this I remind myself of that, and go anyway to keep Him company.

    ReplyDelete